February 11, 2011
Well, this is pretty much where we’re got to so far. The server side is still under development, although there’s enough in place to make the system usable. See:
- Live graphed data display – using PHP/MuSQL – open access so you can see all the configured Palantiri here.
- Graphs – can also be embedded into any web page as an iFrame – see: http://www.fluffydragons.org/palantir/timeplot.php?arduinoid=glom&sensorid=L0
- Android app – being developed by Karen Osmond
- Palantir v0.97 source (GPL2) – updates when they appear, contributions and suggestions welcome
- Documentation – more in-depth but probably also more boring and more wrong – might be useful for someone
More will appear in time.. :)
Boring license stuff
The Palantir hardware design is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License; the firmware is licensed under version 2 of the GNU General Public License. Both are attributed to Michelle Osmond & Michael Wright who assert their copyrights. All other rights or trademarks belong to respective owners. Or put more simply – feel free to copy, share, distribute, or adapt this work but you must: i) retain the attribution of our work to us (don’t remove our names!) and ii) release any adaptations or alterations you make under these (or similar) licenses.